Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren, who was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. All of the synopses you see below were found on Goodreads. Here are the books I got this week...

For Review:
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison

From Around the World ARC Tours

Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn't exactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control. Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother.

Published by Walker Books for Young Readers
Release Date: April 12, 2011

Entice by Carrie Jones


Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that's not quite how things have worked out.

For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he's been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it's taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla?

And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there's that other small problem: Zara's been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn't just turned. She's Astley's queen.

Published by Bloomsbury USA
Release Date: December 14, 2010

6 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You got some good books this week. I can't wait to read Entice. Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

I am insanely jealous of My Unfair Godmother!! I LOVED the first book, I can't wait until April rolls around. Hope you like your new reads :)

Brittany said...

Good looking books this week. I really need to read Need. Happy Reading!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooooo I'm green with envy! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the first book :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great reads. My Unfairy Godmother sounds adorable.
My IMM

Julie said...

My Unfair Godmother looks great! I've never read the first book or Need, yet. Hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading :) Here's my IMM.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.