Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (June 23)

Here is my teaser tuesday -

It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers!

"The crackling sparks of the fires, sputtering and fading around us. The music drifting into my ears and into my heart from a cluster of people farther down the beach, playing guitars and singing and laughing."

Page 150, Twenty Boy Summer, by Sarah Ockler



I'll also be posting a review for Bones of Faerie later this afternoon

3 comments:

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Great Teaser! Book looks great, I've had it on my Wishlist, and can't wait to read it.

Here's my teaser!

http://fallingofftheshelf.blogspot.com/2009/06/teaser-tuesdays-hosted-by-should-be.html

fantaghiro23 said...

Thanks for the teaser! Made me reminisce.:)

Briana said...

Twenty Boy Summer sounds so good. I've heard nothing but great things.

-Briana

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.