Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (June 16)

Here is my first teaser tuesday -

It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers!

This week's teaser:

"Where I just spent the last fifteen minutes standing wrapped in a towel! Kelley stifled a gasp with one fist while her other hand went to the overstuffed bag hanging from her shoulder, with her can of mace buried somewhere deep inside"

Page 89, Wondrous Strange, by Lesley Livingston



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great little teaser and you can never spend too much time in a bookstore;)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

This sounds interesting. My post is up. Teaser

Andrea said...

This sounds good...I'm adding it to my WL!

jlshall said...

Wow, sounds scary! Hope she finds that mace. Nice teaser.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.