Friday, June 12, 2009

My Mac is Back + a Photo Friday

After almost a week of being without a computer (I had to bribe people to get five minutes of time every couple of days), I finally got my Mac back. So, I'll be making up for lost time starting Sunday. The good news is, in the time I had cut off from the rest of the world I read a few books (including, but not limited to: Chalice, Bones of Faerie, and Killer Pancake). Basically, I realized how much of my life is contained on this...which was a little bit sad.








2 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

awh!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm in love with that picture. Kittens are adorable.

And yeah, I'm pretty addicted to the internet as well...it can become quite sad. LOL

-Lauren

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.