Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (January 9)





Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.



The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer

Gilmore Girls meets Postcards from the Edge crossed with L.A. Candy


Sixteen-year-old Annabelle Jacobs never asked to be famous, but as the daughter of Janie Jacobs, one of the biggest TV stars in the world, she is. Growing up is hard enough. Having to do it in public because your mother is a famous actress? Even harder. When your mom crashes and burns after her DUI mug shot is splashed across the internet? Definitely not fun. Then your mom falls for a guy so much younger than she that it would be more appropriate for you to be dating him? That’s just a train wreck waiting to happen.

From Robin Palmer, author of Geek Charming and Wicked Jealous, this is a novel about the most complicated relationship a girl ever has: that with her mother. (From Goodreads)

Published by Speak

Release Date: July 2, 2013

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! I really like the cover of this one-- I featured it on Cover to Cover one day! :D Fab pick, girly! [My WoW]

Tales of Whimsy said...

I like the sound of this already and I truly love the cover.

ellepaulette said...


My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Oooh, this one's great! Isnt the cover just amazing?I requested this via Edelweiss. Hope I get approved:D

My Goals for 2013
Waiting on Wednesday

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.