Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (January 2)







Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


*Edited to add: This is why I shouldn't create posts after midnight. I accidentally did my Teaser Tuesday as a Waiting on Wednesday. Oops! 


Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance

Fields’ Rule #1: Don’t fall for the enemy.

Berry Fields is not looking for a boyfriend. She’s busy trailing cheaters and liars in her job as a private investigator, collecting evidence of the affairs she’s sure all men commit. And thanks to a pepper spray incident during an eighth grade game of spin the bottle, the guys at her school are not exactly lining up to date her, either. 

So when arrogant—and gorgeous—Tanner Halston rolls into town and calls her “nothing amazing,” it’s no loss for Berry. She’ll forget him in no time. She’s more concerned with the questions surfacing about her mother’s death. 

But why does Tanner seem to pop up everywhere in her investigation, always getting in her way? Is he trying to stop her from discovering the truth, or protecting her from an unknown threat? And why can’t Berry remember to hate him when he looks into her eyes?

With a playful nod to Jane Austen, Spies and Prejudice will captivate readers as love and espionage collide.


Published by EgmontUSA
Release Date: June 11, 2013


Teaser Tuesday




"Not a good night to be roaming. Can't you feel that on the back of your neck?"
-The Diviners, Page 236, by Libba Bray

4 comments:

The Readdicts said...

This sounds good, I've seen this book around and I hope you enjoy it once it's out!

Thanks for sharing!

Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

Happy reading! :D

Sarika @ The Readdicts

BookInHand said...

I can't wait for this one! It looks great! I love plays on old stories.
Check out my wow!

danicapage said...

I'm dying to read both of these too. They look incredible.

My WOW is here

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Tales of Whimsy said...

I just put the first on in my TBR too.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.