Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (December 12)






Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.



The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson

When madness stalks the streets of London, no one is safe…


There’s a creepy new terror haunting modern-day London. Fresh from defeating a Jack the Ripper killer, Rory must put her new-found hunting skills to the test before all hell breaks loose…

But enemies are not always who you expect them to be and crazy times call for crazy solutions. A thrilling teen mystery.

Published by HarperCollins

Release Date: February 26, 2012

3 comments:

Nina @ Project Read and Review said...

I actually have this as an ARC! I'm super excited to read it, and also excited for it's release! I absolutely adored The Name of the Star :D

Check out my WoW and New Year's Giveaway!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I think I'm going to try this one on audio. Great choice.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I'm excited for this one! I was lucky enough to get a review copy, and I can't wait to get to it!

Books of Amber

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.