Monday, November 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (November 20)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"She's always joked about leaving me the family business, but I never took it seriously. How could I? All this time, as long as I was just baking, my destiny could be separate from hers."

-Bittersweet, Page 63, by Sarah Ockler

8 comments:

Vonnie said...

The family business is a bakery? That would be neat!

My teaser

Ciska said...

Sounds like an interesting book. Added it to my shelves

My Teaser

Tales of Whimsy said...

I like it.

This has such a pretty seasonal cover. Is it Christmasy?

Lark Andrea said...

I have been wanting to read this one for awhile. Enjoy!

Reading Lark's Teasers

Anonymous said...

She must like to bake, nice cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_4805.html

Dazzling Mage said...

I love it. Such a great teaser!

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

Great teaser. I've been curious about this book. Hope you lke it.

My Teaser:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-5-days-of-blood-starlight.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I like the title, maybe because it reminds me of bittersweet chocolate or maybe because LaVyrle Spencer also has a book by that name. Love your teaser!
My teaser is from Stealing Mercy.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.