Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (November 13)


What is teaser tuesday? 
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read... 
Open to a random page 
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page 
Don't include spoilers.

"Most of the time I felt like an actor in my own life, walking a path that my family had designed, saying my lines, and following my blocking instructions. But the path I wanted to take, one of my own making, hadn't been paved yet.
-Saving Juliet, Page 16, by Suzanne Selfors

Manhattan meets Verona in this time-bending twist on Shakespeare.

When Mimi is magically thrust into the middle of Shakespeare’s Verona, she must find a way to help Juliet fight for her future happiness. Will she be able to give this classic tragedy a happy ending?

13 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

What a great idea for a book! I love the contradictions on the cover, especially the bubble gum. Great teaser.
My teaser is from Three Moons Over Sedona.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

First things first, I LOVE your blog. It's so beautiful! I've actually seen this book around the blogosphere. I have to remember to add it to my to-read list. Great teaser! Here's mine: http://characterized.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-2-eve-and-adam.html

Kimberly said...

I love the premise. I'll keep my eye out for this one. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my teaser for this week: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-bed-breakfast-and.html

Kat
Wit and Sin

Beth said...

Great teaser! This book looks like an interesting read. Here is my teaser for this week.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Good teaser. We all have to live our own life.
Here's mine: I Love Dan Brown

Unknown said...

Sounds a bit like a prophecy! Great Teaser, thanks for sharing.

My teaser is from The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear by M. Pax
CarolynBrown-Books

Anonymous said...

I think we all feel like that sometimes. This looks like a neat book!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great teaser! Loved the descriptions that show us how she feels in such detail.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Anonymous said...

An interesting teaser and book idea.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_13.html

Dazzling Mage said...

Oooh, I think I was looking for this book a while ago! And that teaser sounds great!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I loved this one. Enjoy! It gets better and better.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

That sounds good :) Thanks for sharing!

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.