Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (September 12)






Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs

While trying to save her brother from the witch three years ago, Greta was thrown into the fire herself, falling through a portal to a dangerous world where humans are the enemy, and every ogre, goblin, and ghoul has a dark side that comes out with the full moon. To survive, 17-year-old Greta has hidden her humanity and taken the job of bounty hunter—and she’s good at what she does. So good, she’s caught the attention of Mylena’s young Goblin King, the darkly enticing Isaac, who invades her dreams and undermines her determination to escape. But Greta’s not the only one looking to get out of Mylena. The full moon is mere days away, and an ancient evil being knows she’s the key to opening the portal. If Greta fails, she and the boys she finds stranded in the woods will die. If she succeeds, no world will be safe from what follows her back . . .

Published by Entangled Publishing
Release Date: November 13, 2012

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Interesting. I haven't heard of this one before.

Adriana C said...

I just saw it on another WOW. The story sounds interesting.
Here is My WOW

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to this one too.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I keep seeing this one a lot today! :) But it does sound great.

Visit my WoW.

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, I think I'll look forward to this one!

Krystianna said...

This is the first I've seen of this one! I'm glad that you brought it to my attention; it looks like something I'd really enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.