Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (September 18)

What is teaser tuesday? It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read... Open to a random page Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page Don't include spoilers.

"I'm glad you've decided to see sense, Simon. I expect those ten thousand words in the morning."

-Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg (e-book edition, and therefore I have absolutely no concept of page numbers).

I absolutely love Simon Pegg, and I'm slowly reading my way through his memoir. I thought I'd do a TT about it since chances are it won't get a review here.

8 comments:

Elisabeth Marie said...

He looks like a friend of mine AND the title and little blurb-thing both describe him - too funny!
http://ysprincess.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-forest-of-hands-and.html

Dazzling Mage said...

That's a nice teaser!

kayerj said...

what a title! and the teaser is fun. I hope he got his 10,000 words done. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Jennifer @ YA Sisterhood said...

Makes me want to go watch Shawn of the Dead! Thanks for stopping by TT at YA Sisterhood.

aliaa said...

Oh it sounds like a really interesting memoir!
Good teaser!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Awesome! I absolutely LOVE him! Must go download book NOW! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a terrific day!

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG I love the cover. I can't wait for this review.

Sarah said...

I do like Simon Pegg. I've been working my way through a fair few autobographies recently. It's nice to break away from fiction sometimes! Thanks for stopping by my TT and happy reading (great blog too btw!) :)

Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.