Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (February 15)

What is teaser tuesday?
I
t's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules:
Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"I automatically look up, even though I fel inclined to point out, "I'm not Jenna!" This is said with a cheery smitle of course, and I catch none other than Bret Huckley, infamous paparazzo complete with his multiple cameras, lenses capable of capturing the insides of your pores."

-Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance, page 19, by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin

4 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Haha! Fun teaser!

Sally said...

Great teaser! This book was so cute. Enjoy.
Sally.

Natasha said...

Nice teaser! I haven't heard of this. Thanks for the heads up.

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-february-15th-2011.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

Eeeek! Poor gal!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.