Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (October 20)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.

*This synopsis contains some spoilers for Forgive My Fins

Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs

On Lily Sanderson’s eighteenth birthday she’ll become just a girl—still a mer girl, true, but signing the renunciation paperwork will ink Princess Waterlily of Thalassinia out of existence. That leaves plain old Lily living on land, dating the boy she loves, and trying to master this being human thing once and for all.

Now that Lily and Quince are together, mer-bond or not, she’s almost content to give up her place in the royal succession of Thalassinia. But just when she thinks she has everything figured out, Lily’s father sends a certain whirlpool-stirring cousin to stay with her on land. What did Doe do to get herself exiled from Thalassinia and stuck in terraped form, when everyone knows how much she hates humans? And why why why is she batting her eyelashes at Lily’s former crush, Brody?

The seafoam on the surf comes when a merboy from Lily’s past shows up. Tellin asks Lily for something that clouds her view of the horizon. There’s a future with Quince on land, her loyalty to the kingdom in the sea, and Lily tossing on the waves in the middle. Will she find a way to reconcile her love, her duty, and her dreams? (From Goodreads)

Published by Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: June 28, 2011

8 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

I love the cover for this book! Still haven't read the first book yet, though. It's a great pick!

Steph said...

Oh man I love this cover. I still haven't got to the first one. Two many good books out there. Buy I will one day I hope! Great WOW!

Check out my WOW!

Jan von Harz said...

I have not read the first one in this series, but would love to. By the sound of this one I will be wanting it too.

Belinda said...

I haven't read the first one but I've heard good things about it. Thanks for sharing :)

Come by and see my WOW

CHRISTIE said...

Awesome cover! I need to read the first book in this series soon. Great pick!

Tales of Whimsy said...

O me too!

Jenny N. said...

Can't wait for this next one.

Straylights said...

I have heard a lot of good things about the first book! I have to get around to reading it!


Check out my WoW :D

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.