Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (September 8)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.

Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors

Writing her own love story could drive a girl insane!
When you’re the daughter of the bestselling Queen of Romance, life should be pretty good. But 16-year-old Alice Amorous has been living a lie ever since her mother was secretly hospitalized for mental illness. After putting on a brave front for months, time is running out. The next book is overdue, and the Queen can’t write it. Alice needs a story for her mother—and she needs one fast. That’s when she meets Errol, a strange boy who claims to be Cupid, who insists that Alice write about the greatest love story in history: his tragic relationship with Psyche. As Alice begins to hear Errol’s voice in her head and see things she can’t explain, she must face the truth—that she’s either inherited her mother’s madness, or Errol is for real.

Published by Walker Books for Young Readers
Release Date: January 4, 2011

14 comments:

June G said...

I've heard about this one. Sounds good. Thanks for reminding me!

Jan von Harz said...

This sounds so good. Love the whole cupid thing and romance novelist. Great pick.

Belinda said...

I've heard that this book was good. It's definitely a book I'm putting on my list. Thanks for a great suggestion.

Here's my WOW

Jeanna said...

I can not WAIT for this one either! I'm in love with the cover and it sounds like a great book.

Lacey Weatherford said...

Sounds like a great book! Thanks for the suggestion!

The Delusional Diaries

Heather said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the main character's name... but if I can read a book where the main character is named "Candy Quackenbush" then I suppose... lol!

Now a follower!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I did this one last week. It sounds SO good. I really dig SS.

Megan said...

This one sounds like it's got a lot of potential!

YA Book Queen said...

I really love the sound of the story, it seems so fun! :D

Christina T said...

I really liked Suzanne Selfors' Saving Juliet. This one sounds like a fun book too. Great pick!

Lori said...

It looks to be a cute read. I hope that when you get your book, that you enjoy it. Here is what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.

Nat said...

This looks fun! I have not heard of it before...thanks!

Dazzling Mage said...

I want to try reading this! Seems like a fun read. =D

Jenny N. said...

Sounds good, I really need to read her other book.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.