Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twitter Party Tuesday September 28: Updated with Correct Hashtag

Early next week there's going to be a twitter party for the launch of Y.S. Lee's newest book The Body at the Tower (The Agency #2). I read and loved both books in this series, and I thought I should pass along the info.

The specifics:

Date: Tuesday, September 28
Time: 4pm BST (UK/Europe) or 4pm EST (US/Canada)
Place: Twitter
Hashtag: #bodytower

Walker Books UK and Candlewick Press are co-hosting the parties, and there will be prizes! General twitter fun, and contests for T-shirts, stickers, books await.

3 comments:

Y S Lee said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word, Lizzy! I'm afraid the hashtag has changed: it'll be #bodytower, to avoid a flood of diet/fitness tweets. So sorry for the confusion.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Thanks for the heads up :)

Jenny N. said...

I'll mark this one down. I always end up forgetting about twitter parties and end up missing them.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.