Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (February 19)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt

Acclaimed author Lindsey Leavitt brings her trademark heart, humor, and romance to her hometown--Vegas

Sixteen-year-old Holly wants to remember her Grandpa forever, but she’d rather forget what he left her in his will: his wedding chapel on the Las Vegas strip. Whatever happened to gold watches, savings bonds, or some normal inheritance?
 

And then there's Grandpa's letter. Not only is she running the business with her recently divorced parents, but she needs to make some serious money--fast. Grandpa also insists Holly reach out to Dax, the grandson of her family's mortal enemy and owner of the cheesy chapel next door. No matter how cute Dax is, Holly needs to stay focused: on her group of guy friends, her disjointed family, work, school and... Dax. No wait, not Dax.
 

Holly’s chapel represents everything she’s ever loved in her past. Dax might be everything she could ever love in the future. But as for right now, there's a wedding chapel to save.

Published by Bloomsbury USA
Release Date: May 6, 2014

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Ohhh this one sounds really cute! I haven't heard of it before either. Clearly you've been holding out on me here :) Great pick!

Here's my WoW

Anonymous said...

Great pick! This book has been on my radar for a while too, it sounds so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ok seriously awesome premise. I want someone to leave me a Vegas wedding chapel. What a gas!!! I love it. I can't wait for this review.

Missie said...

I got married in Vegas so I am super excited for this book! I can't wait to write a review with some of my wedding pictures!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Dazzling Mage said...

This sounds like a really cute read! Nice WoW pick!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.