Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (October 2)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


 Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


Harper Price, peerless Southern belle, was born ready for a Homecoming tiara. But after a strange run-in at the dance imbues her with incredible abilities, Harper's destiny takes a turn for the seriously weird. She becomes a Paladin, one of an ancient line of guardians with agility, super strength and lethal fighting instincts.

Just when life can't get any more disastrously crazy, Harper finds out who she's charged to protect: David Stark, school reporter, subject of a mysterious prophecy and possibly Harper's least favorite person. But things get complicated when Harper starts falling for him--and discovers that David's own fate could very well be to destroy Earth.

With snappy banter, cotillion dresses, non-stop action and a touch of magic, this new young adult series from bestseller Rachel Hawkins is going to make y'all beg for more.


Published by Putnam Juvenile
Release Date: April 8, 2014

8 comments:

Alysia said...

I love the cover. This sounds like an interesting read. I have never read anything by this author (yet)

Dazzling Mage said...

Really enjoyed Hawkins' Hex Hall series, so I can't wait for this one!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds cool.

Kim @ kimberlyfaye reads said...

This one looks good! I've added it to my TBR.

My WoW.

Obsession with Books said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this as well.

A nice pick :) Sharon – Obsession with Books

Ula said...

I saw this book once before and it looks really good. I hope you get it fast and enjoy it. :)

Ula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca @ Nawanda Files said...

I am so excited about this one! I love Hawkins writing and the premise sounds pretty original.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.