Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (October 8)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"On Doug's wall, we had a poster that said i "heart" tofu because of the song "Killer Tofu." And we got a letter from a mom asking us why Doug had a poster on his wall that said i "heart" f-u." 
-Slimed, 27% on Kindle, by Mathew Klickstein

I finished this book tonight and really enjoyed learning about the history of the network. Nick shaped my childhood and validated the fact that I was a weird kid, and it was okay to be weird. All their character's were weird kids back then.

5 comments:

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

Sounds interesting. I remember the days of Nick. I loved the old Double Dare.

My teaser:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesday-21-alienated.html

Unknown said...

Sounds fun!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesdays_8.html

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Sounds like a nifty read. I remember the old Nick and miss it. *sigh*
Come see my Teaser from Stolen Lives by Jassy Mackenzie

- Kimberly @ Turning the Page
+New Gfc Follower

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha! Nice. ;)

Greg said...

That brings back memories... classic. Bet thats a fun book.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.