Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (July 10)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


*SPOILER ALERT* The synopsis contains spoilers for the first four books. 

 The Bride Wore Size 12 (Heather Wells 5) by Meg Cabot

Heather Wells is used to having her cake and eating it too, but this time her cake just might be cooked.Her wedding cake, that is.

With her upcoming nuptials to PI Cooper Cartwright only weeks away, Heather's already stressed. And when a pretty junior turns up dead, Heather's sure things can't get worse—until every student in the dorm where she works is a possible suspect, and Heather's long-lost mother shows up.

Heather has no time for a tearful mother and bride reunion. She has a wedding to pull off and a murder to solve. Instead of wedding bells, she might be hearing wedding bullets, but she's determined to bring the bad guys to justice if it's the last thing she does . . . and this time, it just might be.


Published by HarperCollins
Release Date: September 24, 2013 (I will get no work done on this day)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this series so much! I'm so excited, but at the same time really sad this is the last book in the series. I've had a blast reading the Heather Wells books. I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the cover because it doesn't match the others. Still, I'm excited!
Great pick!

My WoW.

Kimberly said...

I have the first book in this series in my TBR pile. I think I need to move it up :)

Here's my WOW pick.

Kimberly
Wit and Sin

The Book Rogue said...

Hmm.. Nah. Not what I'd pick up, too chick littish ^^ I hope you enjoy, though. =)
My WoW

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

Yes! So excited for this one. I love Heather Wells and I'm so happy we don't have to wait another 5 years for the next one (like we did between books 3 and 4)! Great pick!
I'm a new follower via Bloglovin. I'd love it if you'd follow back. :)
Natflix&Books' WoW

Christina T said...

I've never read the Heather Wells books but I really want to! They sound like a fun mystery series.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love the title!! And premise.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.