Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (July 23)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"First I guess the whole Mystic Crowning information will be given to me later. Not important, really. Just like to know if I need to bring a gift."
-Not Quite the Classics, 28% on Kindle, by Colin Mochrie

I love this! He takes the first and last line from a classic story and makes up the middle. Hilarious! 

3 comments:

Sonia Lal said...

lol The title is funny and so is that teaser.


mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/teaser-tuesday-replica/

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha. Cool. I love the cover. It really says: "let's flip the stuff". I will be keeping my eyes peeled for your review.

Dazzling Mage said...

Sounds interesting! Though I am a bit confused with that one.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.