Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (August 13)


Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme shares the upcoming books that I'm most excited about.


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

Published by Dutton
Release Date: August 14, 2014

Okay, I know I've posted about this before, but AHHHHHH it comes out tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much of a long wait now! :)
I hope you'll love it!

Nick - My WoW

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of the books in this series, so I'm not hyped as much as most of the blogospehere is right now :)
I hope it's great!
My WoW

Unknown said...

I still need to read Anna...I have so many things I need to start, haha.

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Grace Fonseca said...

I still need to read the first two books, but a lot of people I know are excited to read this one. Great pick.

Grace @ Books of Love

Tracy said...

I've seen this one around a few times. I haven't read anything by this author and I don't know that it's my kind of read, but I hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cool. I kinda love the name Isla. Even though my Cuban family would make fun of it since it means Island in Spanish.

Sandy said...

I think everyone has anxiously been waiting for Isla but thank goodness the wait is finally over!!!!!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.