Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dear Blog

I'm sorry I've neglected you! Life has been a bit chaotic, and a friend and I almost did a combined blog adventure. Alas, the real world got in the way for both of us. I don't want to let Cornucopia of Reviews die, because I've been here for five years (and I love all the blog connections I've made). So, I've decided that I probably won't update as much, and for the most part I won't be accepting anything for review. I'll review what I buy/find at the library, etc.

Mostly, I'm going to use this as a way to visit other bloggers and keep myself updated on what's coming out, the things I'm excited about, and hopefully a review once a week. I'm not holding myself to that because some weeks I work and when I get home all I can think about is climbing into bed and watching a chick flick.

So...I'm still alive, and I can't wait to see what you've all been up to for the last month :)

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Now I'm totally curious.

I would LOVE if you went personal on here. :)

Hope all is well.

*hugs*

Sandy said...

A joint blog adventure would have been fun to see :) but good for you on keeping it simple. I came to that same conclusion and now I barely accept anything for review, instead opting for getting library books or buying them myself.

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.