Friday, August 9, 2013

Fall Festival Info & Sign-Ups

Hello all fellow book bloggers! So, fall is quickly approaching (sorry for that unfortunate dose of reality). Sara at The Hiding Spot and I have come together to host what we are calling Fall Festival.

What is it?

Fall Fest is a chance for book bloggers to come together to host contests, interviews, guest posts, and to post about their favorite books/upcoming fall and winter releases. It's also a great way to spread the word about your blog and to find new blogs to follow! I'll be hosting two contests, one for the general blogosphere, and one specifically for participants.

When is it?

September 14 - 21!

How do I participate? 

Simply fill out the form below, and either Sara or I will be in touch. The form asks all sorts of questions, as you will see. It's the best way for you to let us know what your preferred post would be. Grab the button below and display it somewhere on your blog :)  

FallFestBlogButton



Do I need to be in the US?

Nope! The more the merrier, if you're outside of the US that's great :)

I'm an author and I would be willing to donate my time to give an interview or a guest post!
Woohoo, you rock! Please send me an email at Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com, and I'll let you know about the process (it's simple, I promise).

I have more questions? 

I'm happy to answer any/all questions you may have about Fall Festival! Please just send me an email with that in the header and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!





1 comments:

Bemused Bookworm said...

Here's my post! :) Thanks for adding me to the list.

http://bemusedbookworm.weebly.com/1/post/2013/09/fall-festival-my-most-anticipated-fall-releases.html

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.