Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (February 26)


What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the rules: Grab your current read...
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers.

"Sam did not know how long it had been since last he'd slept, but scarce an inch remained of the fat tallow candle he'd lit when starting on the ragged bundle of loose pages that he'd found tied up in twine. He was beastly tired, but it was hard to stop."
-A Feast for Crows, page 101, by George R. R. Martin

Well, I finally gave in and started reading it. I'd been trying to hold off since this is book four, book five has been released, but I anticipate another year or two until book six is published (sobs). Plus, this quote is a great example of how I feel when I get sucked into a book.

11 comments:

Fahad Henry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tales of Whimsy said...

O that's gooood!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Makes me wonder what he's up to.

Kami said...

I seriously need to get my hands on these books! I feel so left out.

Tea said...

Makes me want to start the series.

Melissa O. said...

That's a great teaser -- lots of great imagery! Here's my TT post!

Unknown said...

Lovely!!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Unknown said...

Oh I know exactly how your teaser feels! Last week was exhausting!

Here is our TT. Come on by Harlie's Books and see us!

Tracy said...

I loved this series! Cannot wait until the next installment is released. =)

My TT

Karen said...

These books are so long that they intimidate me lol

Great teaser.

Dazzling Mage said...

I only read book 1, and while I'm dying to read the rest, I'm scared of the inevitable obsession. Love the teaser!

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.