Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (January 26)

What is teaser tuesday?
It's a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and here are the
rules:
Grab your current read...

Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Don't include spoilers

"He remembered lots of little things about life-eating, clothes, studying, playing, general images of the makeup of the world. But any detail that would fill in the picture to create a true and complete memory had been earsed somehow."

-The Maze Runner, page 33, by James Dashner

11 comments:

Book Monster said...

I can't wait to hear what you thought of this. I've seen this in the store before but still unsure about buying it!!! Nice teaser!!

Book Dilettante said...

I've heard a lot about this book. Nice tease. Here's my teaser.

Ophelia99 said...

I've hears good things about this book but have yet to read it! Here's mine.

Serpentine Librarian said...

Very good teaser! The Maze Runner is a great book!! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

O wow! That sounds awesome!

Here is mine :)

Alayne said...

Hear good things about this one. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aubrey (AKA Stacey) said...

That is a good quote! Loved this book. I hope you're enjoying it. James is a great great guy!

You have a blog award at my site! http://mypileofbooks.blogspot.com

Kaye said...

glad to hear other people loked the book- it's still sitting
on my shelf.
My teaser is here

The Book Owl said...

I can't wait to read your review! It sounds like such a good book.

Emma said...

Interesting teaser. This book looks BRILLIANT.

Emma Michaels said...

Great teaser, I have heard a lot about this book and really hope that I get to read it! I subscribed! Here is my teaser if you are interested: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Copyright ©2009-2013 Cornucopia of Reviews. All Rights Reserved.